- New algorithm using Artificial Neural Networks;
- New option to generate distribution maps directly in ARC/Info ASCII grid format (byte or floating point);
- New keywords "Spatially unique" and "Environmentally unique" can be used to filter input points when using om_console;
- Change in AUC calculation: when no absences are provided, instead of using 1-specificity after generating pseudo-absences, it now uses the proportion of points predicted present for a large number of random background points;
- New method in the RocCurve class to calculate partial area ratio;
- New parameters to om_test: --calc-matrix, --calc-roc, --num-background and --max-omission.
Please note that the previous release (0.6.1) also includes these changes:
- Many adjustments in the command line tools;
- New method in the modelling service to perform external tests;
- Possibility for the modelling server to submit jobs to Cluster nodes via Condor.
More details about the latest release can be found here .